The corrugation line is characterized by high degree of automation, convenient operation and maintenance, high production efficiency, good cardboard quality, compact structure and beautiful appearance
Corrugation line refers to the corrugated cardboard production unit, which is combined by different carton machines to produce 2/3/5/7 layers of corrugated cardboard.
- According to the corrugated board production process, the corrugation line is composed of two relatively independent process sections: wet end equipment and dry end equipment.
Wet end equipment: paper feeder, gluing machine, double facer machine, etc. The wet-end equipment converts the corrugated base paper into two, three, five and seven-layer corrugated cardboard with different flute types;
- Dry-end equipment: mainly includes rotary cutting machine, slitting and creasing machine , cross-cutting machine, stacking machine, etc., the dry end equipment will slitting, creasing, cross-cutting and stacking the corrugated cardboard according to the order requirements
Corrugation line for making different cardboard:
- Corrugated machine for making 2 ply corrugated cardboard
- Corrugated machine for making 3 ply corrugated cardboard
- Corrugator machine for making 5 ply corrugated cardboard
- Corrugated machine for making 7 ply corrugated cardboard