5 Ply cardboard production line
The 3/5/7 layer corrugated board production line is composed of the following machines: electric shaftless rolling mill stand, single preheater, fingerless single facer, overhead conveyor bridge,
Introduction of 5 Ply cardboard production line:
1) The 5 ply corrugaed cardboard production line is the professional equipment for producing corrugated cardboard. The cardboard production line consists of the Mill Roll Stand, liner(medium paper ) Pre-heater, Single facer machine ,Conveyor bridge , Gluing Machine, Double facer machine , Slitter Scorer , Cut-off , Conveyer and Stacker, Heating System ,Air compression system and Glue Making System and so on.
2) On the base of understanding the requirements of the customers and the advanced skills at home and abroad, our company has developed and designed these 5 ply corrugated cardboard making lines with the speed 70~300m/min, the paper with 1400~2500mm and A,B,C,E UV flute production line can satisfy different customers.
3) The corrugated paperboard production line has reasonable structure design, advanced production process, high efficiency, strong batch adjustability, easy operation and other good working conditions.
4) It is an ideal equipment for corrugated box production enterprises.
Characteristic of 5 Ply cardboard production line:
- Cardboard box assembly machine, Work continuously, is suitable for a large number of highly automated production, and can produce high-quality corrugated boxes and corrugated cardboard.
- Higher productivity, better paperboard quality, using a central control system, simple and convenient operation, convenient repair and maintenance, reliable and safe, and greatly reduced the labor demand.
- The latest energy-saving mode is adopted, which reduces energy consumption by 60%. Compared with steam heating, it can effectively reduce costs.
Technical Parameter of the carton box production line：
Useage of 5 ply corrugated production line：This production line is suitable for carton factories, which use roll paper (face paper and core paper) as raw materials to produce carton boxes, Applied to mid and high speed production line.