FAQ~Frequently Asked Questions
We are a manufacturer of carton packaging machinery. We used to focus on production and sales to the domestic market. Exports were all through foreign trade companies. Now we have established a foreign trade department to produce and export machines ourselves, welcome all the friends and clients to come and visit our factory.
Don't worry, when the equipment is provided,
1)Detailed installation and operation manuals and related information will be provided with the machine. Upon customer request, we can also provide equipment layout design for free.
2)We provide training in our factory for free;
3)We will send professional technical engineers to install and debug the machine for you in your factory, also with necessary training. You just need to pay the round trip airfare and accommodations.
1) All raw materials will undergo strict incoming inspection when entering the factory, and unqualified products will be returned to the raw material factory.
2) During production, we strictly produce according to standards and customer requirements. Inspectors will conduct initial inspection and final inspection of the machine to ensure that the machine completes the production with high quality.
3) Before leaving the factory, we will conduct a trial run inspection on the machine again, Each machine will be tested running at least 24 hours and we can also inspect the machine through a third-party test according to customer requirements, and then prepare to ship without any problems.
1) The warranty period of all machines is one year, And during the warranty, we will give spare parts for free if machine has any problem.
2) After the warranty period, maintenance support can be given for life, and accessories are provided to customers at cost prices.
When there is a problem with the machine, you must be very anxious, please contact us, our after-sales staff will communicate with you in the first time, and feedback the problem to the technical engineer, the engineer will find the problem in time and solve your worries.
If there is any dissatisfaction with the after-sales staff, please contact our leader directly to complain: [email protected]
1. Use a wooden box (or wooden frame) to fix the carton machinery and equipment in the cabinet, and the size should be appropriate, so that it will not shake or fall during transportation. If the goods are relatively large and heavy, they need to be reinforced and the wooden frame must be fumigated.
2. Carton machinery and equipment are large in size and basically shipped by sea. Moisture-proof and sealing are very important. Of course, shock-proof is also very important. In order to prevent moisture and moisture, it is necessary to wrap several layers of plastic wrap on all equipment, and then wrap a layer of bubble film for cushioning and shockproofing. Do not apply anti-rust oil, etc. If it leaks in the container, it will be fined.
3. Make a detailed list, list each item to be boxed one by one, and count them one by one when loading the cabinet to prevent missing packaging and more packaging later. Auxiliary materials such as dunnage can be used to secure the goods in wooden box packaging
Starting a small carton factory generally only requires basic carton equipment, that is, carton printers, staplers, gluers, and strapping machines. The overall investment will not be very high. If you only process single-color or double-color cartons, investment It is about 150,000 yuan, which is the cost of basic carton equipment.
In addition to the carton processing equipment, it is also necessary to consider the problem of the site. The workshop site should not be less than 500 square meters. The area of the equipment is not large, but the storage of cardboard needs to be calculated, and there is space for stacking the processed cartons. Some rural areas Small carton processing factories will produce them in the yard. They are waterproof and moisture-proof, the ground needs to be hardened, and the circuit needs three-phase electricity. These are the basic factory environmental conditions.
The five-layer corrugated cardboard production line is a production line consisting of preheating, corrugating, gluing, gelatinization, bonding, drying, shaping, pressing, slitting, and cutting into the required specifications of cardboard. It is divided into high, medium and low grades, speed ranging from 80~250m/min, cardboard width ranging from 1400~2500mm, etc., which can be selected by customers.
This assembly line is suitable for mass automated production and can produce excellent corrugated cardboard that meets the standards. It has high production efficiency and good cardboard quality. It adopts centralized control, simple operation, convenient maintenance, and reliability, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of workers. This production line adopts the current new energy-saving method and uses high-temperature heat transfer oil to provide the heat source for the whole machine. Compared with steam heating, it saves more than 40% of energy, greatly reduces energy consumption and reduces production costs. It is an economical ideal product today, suitable for large and medium-sized cartons Factory use.
1. Adequate protective measures can avoid the danger of operation.
2. There is sufficient and smooth space for personnel to move from the cardboard to the front of the paper bed.
3. It is convenient to set and adjust the size, including the setting of baffle, folding arm, cardboard, and counting discharge quantity.
1. Different structure: It is not difficult to see from the above definition that single corrugated cardboard box is mainly composed of single corrugated cardboard, and double corrugated cardboard box is mainly composed of double corrugated cardboard;
2. Different characteristics: The edge compression strength and rupture strength of double corrugated boxes are higher than that of single corrugated boxes.
3. The scope of application is different: double corrugated boxes are mainly used for single-piece packaging with lighter weight and easily broken contents. Single corrugated boxes are mainly used to hold small items.
Now the market for corrugated boxes is very large, so the general source of customers for carton factories is sufficient, and there is basically no need to worry about not having a market. But now there are many carton factories and the competition is relatively high. Therefore, many carton factories are engaged in price wars and sell cartons in the form of small profits but quick turnover.
The basic expenses of a carton factory are as follows: paper costs in a carton board company account for about 75%, energy costs account for 8%, worker wages account for 5%, daily management costs account for 2%, and the overall loss of the company accounts for 5%. , The rest is your profit.
It can be seen that if you want to build a carton factory, you must have a new business model, improve production quality, make high-quality cartons, and reduce losses, so as to increase your profit margins.
Our company supply both new and used carton making machine, you can contact with us and send your detailed requirement, we will supply the suitable second hand carton making machine for you.
Also, welcome to visit us and our factory, you will be satisfied with both our service and products.
The position and accuracy of the plate roller of the multi-color carton printing slotting machine, the adjustment of the paper feed roller and the traction roller, the use of the traction belt, the accuracy of the printing plate arrangement and the warping of the cardboard will all have a direct impact on the overprinting effect. .
Solve the problem of inaccurate overprinting of multi-color printing,
First, the plate roller of each color should have a slightly larger pressure than the previous one, so that the pressure on all colors can be equal;
Secondly, pay attention to adjust the gap and position of the paper feed roller and traction roller at the front and rear of each printing press, especially when the width of the cardboard is too narrow. In case of partial color registration, two traction belts should be added to the edge of each printing plate to ensure a smooth transition of the cardboard during the printing process;
Thirdly, due to the different degree of warpage of the corrugated cardboard, the cardboard should be replaced if necessary, and the flatness must be ensured at the same time.