Thin blade slitter scorer
The thin blade slitter scorer machine overcomes the burrs and bias caused by the traditional thick-angle knife slitting.
The thin blade slitter scorer machine overcomes the burrs and bias caused by the traditional thick-angle knife slitting. The edges of the cardboard cut out are flat, smooth and non-biased, which improves the overall quality and appearance of the cardboard. The quality of the process has laid a solid foundation and is the first choice for users to improve their market competitiveness. (Special specifications can be designed for users)
Characteristics of the thin blade slitter scorer:
1. The paper is pre-pressed and fed twice before and after the slitting, and the final pressure is formed to reduce the burst rate of the cardboard. It is suitable for the forming of inferior paper weighted box boards.
2. Slitting part: using high-quality tungsten steel alloy blades, sharp blades, long service life, neat cut out of the cardboard, no fracturing, no burrs
3. Indentation part: Five-point indentation line is adopted, and the indentation gap is adjusted synchronously. The line shape is beautiful, the line does not burst, and it is easy to bend.
4. The knife sharpening device adopts automatic and manual pneumatic sharpening methods, working while sharpening the knife, improving work efficiency.
5. The electrical appliances adopt domestic famous brands or imported products with reliable performance.
Technical data of the thin blade slitter scorer:
|Width of passing paper board||mm||1980||2480||2980|
|Maximum slitting width||mm||1900||2400||2900|
|Minimum slitting width||mm||120||120||120|
|Minimum width of slitting||mm||30||30||30|
|Minimum paper width||mm||430||430||430|
|Slitting thickness||mm||3, 5, 7 layers of corrugated paper|