In the process of box manufacturing, what box machines are used to make boxes? You might ask this when you don’t know about box making and the machines used in the whole production process. Let us take you to learn more about it today.
Carton box manufacturing machines
In general, box manufacturing can be divided into three major parts: the production of cardboard, the processing of cardboard and the process of making cardboard boxes from cardboard. So what machines are needed for each process?
Box manufacturing first step: Cardboard making
Equipment for producing cardboard: single-layer/three-layer/five-layer/seven-layer corrugated cardboard production line.
Machines for producing corrugated cardboard, take the production of 5-layer cardboard as an example, there are 9 main machines required, if three-layer cardboard needs to be produced, remove 3 and 4
1) single facer (hydraulic mill roll stand, hot roller, gluing roller)
2) Corrugated roller (simple corrugated)
3) single facer (hydraulic mill roll stand, hot roller, gluing roller)
4) Corrugated roller (simple corrugated)
5) Glue machine (glues all cardboard)
6) Single facer(hydraulic mill roll stand)
7) Drying machine (drying effect)
8) Cross-cutting machine, slitter scorer machine (cutting size cardboard, and pressing line)
9) Cardboard outlet (cardboard output from here)
Box manufacturing second step: Cardboard processing
1) N-color printing machine (N is 1,2,3,4,5, if N is 4, then 4 colors can be printed on the box at one time)
2) Slotting machine (cut the cardboard into shape, which is conducive to pasting and binding)
3) Die-cutting machine: necessary equipment for producing special-shaped cartons and color printing.
4) Slitter scorer machine: remanufactured into cardboard, slitting cardboard, which can process relatively small cardboard.
5) Thin-blade machine: remade cardboard, slitting cardboard, not suitable for too small cardboard, but the paper separation effect is better than that of slitter scorer machine.
6) Flute Laminating machine (paste a layer of printed paper on the cardboard)
Box manufacturing Third step: cardboard making to carton
Machines for making cardboard into cartons
1) Gluing machine (stick boxes, some foods cannot use nailed boxes)
2) Stitching box machine (nail boxes, the firmness is better than sticky ones)
3) Other auxiliary equipment, such as paper feeder, bundling machine，strapping machine, carton stacker machine and so on.