Commonly used packaging cartons have three and five layers, and seven layers are used less frequently. Each layer is divided into lining paper, corrugated paper, core paper, and face paper. The lining and face paper include tea board paper and kraft paper. Corrugated paper is used as the core paper. The color and feel of various papers are different，The paper (color, feel) produced by different manufacturers is different. The following is the introduction of various base paper materials for carton packaging:
- Tea board paper: The color of tea board paper is grayish white and rough. Tea board paper mixed with old materials has less fiber content and average quality. Tea board paper is the paper in the middle of the corrugated carton, which is very soft. Because of the poor quality, the price of tea board paper is also the cheapest.
- Cardboard paper:
1) Kraft cardboard (Mika, Eka). Features: long fiber, re-sizing, high physical strength, rough cardboard; pure wood pulp or a small amount of OCC. Abbreviation: imported cattle card.
2) Imitation kraft cardboard. Features: 15-25% wood pulp is hung on the surface, and the rest is OCC; the fiber is shorter and the strength is worse than that of cow cardboard. The paper surface is smooth, sizing in different degrees (water absorption ranging from 30-55g/m2), and surface dyeing treatment.
3) White cardboard. White flour ox card, surface bleached wood pulp, the rest is natural or dyed wood pulp. (Russian white, Swedish white card, Finland white card); white paper (surface bleached wood pulp, the rest is deinked or non-deinked waste paper); coated white paper (white, off-white, etc.).
(4) Recycled paper. All are composed of OCC, but different from corrugated paper. The surface is AOCC dried noodles above 11# and dyed). The market is generally called C-level boxboard paper, and some are called T paper.
- Corrugated base paper: Corrugated paper is a multi-layer adhesive body, which is less composed of a layer of wavy core paper interlayer and a layer of cardboard. It has high mechanical strength and can withstand collisions and falls during handling. The corrugated corrugated corrugated paper is like a connected arched door, arranged in a row and supporting each other to form a triangular structure. It has good mechanical strength, can withstand a certain pressure from the plane, and is elastic and has a buffering effect. Good; it can be made into pads or containers of various shapes and sizes according to needs, which is simpler and faster than plastic cushioning materials; it is less affected by temperature, has good shading, and does not deteriorate by light, and is generally less affected by humidity, but It is not suitable for long-term use in an environment with high humidity, which will affect its strength.