With the continuous improvement of production technology and technical level, paper packaging products can partially replace wood packaging, plastic packaging, glass packaging, aluminum packaging, steel packaging, iron packaging and other packaging forms, and the application range is becoming wider and wider.
Since paper packaging is recyclable and environmentally friendly, it can improve economic efficiency. It is an ideal choice for a market economy and a development focus in the era of circular economy.
Carton packaging machinery has developed rapidly under the development requirements of this era. So what are the important functions of the application of carton packaging machinery?
- It can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions. Manual packaging is labor-intensive. For example, manual packaging of bulky and heavy products consumes energy and is not safe. For light and small products, due to the high frequency and monotonous movements, workers are likely to get occupational diseases.
- It can greatly improve labor productivity. Mechanical packaging is much faster than manual packaging. For example, candy packaging can only pack more than a dozen pieces of sugar per minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, which increases the efficiency by dozens of times.
- It can reliably guarantee the sanitary condition of the product. For example, the packaging of food and drugs is not allowed to be packaged by hand in accordance with the Sanitation Law, because manual packaging will contaminate the products, while mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and drugs by human hands and ensures the hygienic quality of the products.
- Carton packaging machinery can realize operations that cannot be realized by manual packaging. For example, vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, skin packaging, isobaric filling, etc., which cannot be achieved by manual packaging, can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.
- Conducive to labor protection for workers. For some products that seriously affect health, such as dusty, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided and can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
- It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., compressing and packaging with a compression packaging machine can greatly reduce the volume and reduce packaging costs. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
- It can effectively guarantee the packaging quality. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the required shape and size according to the requirements of the packaged articles, but manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
- It can promote the development of related industries. Carton packaging machinery is a comprehensive science. It involves materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other disciplines. It requires all relevant disciplines to be synchronized and coordinated. Development, any subject issues will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging by packaging machinery, the related front and back processes are bound to adapt to it, which promotes the simultaneous development of related processes.