Semi-automatic flute-laminating machine
Feeding of high table, automatic feeding for bottom sheet, elastic front register, simple operation.
Characteristic of Semi-automatic flute-laminating machine：
- Feeding of high table, automatic feeding for bottom sheet, elastic front register, simple operation.
- just need one person to feed the paper. It has low request to paper, suitable for laminating paperboard to bottom paperboard, ABCDE Flute corrugated cardboard. Even filmed paper can be laminated.
- Top sheet forwarded by manual on high table and the sheet can be piled up to 1.8m.
- Bottom sheet is automatically fed; the two sheets are piled freely; High efficiency
- Advanced elastic front register is used for location, high register precision, bottom paper will never exceed. When laminating, it is very easy to make top paper and bottom paper alignment, or top sheet exceeded.
- Fully automatic glue supply system: glue will be automatically supplied during lamination, and recovered, avoiding glue wasted.
- Scientific design for linear speed of metering roller, avoiding glue thrown when high-speed running.
- The whole machine adopts PLC control system, compared with other time-delay device or middle relay control, the bottom paper is transferred more precise and stable, furthermore, speed is greatly increased, and circiut breakdown can automatically display and alarm.
- Clean the lower roller in gluing section by blade with circulated water, complete cleaning, convenient to replace the blade
- Floating movable pressing section is adopted to make the laminated paperboard smooth. This section can be moved front and back to take in paper conveniently.
- Gear rach is used to control the lift of water tray, which is easily taken out for cleaning.
|Max size of cover face||1300x1100mm||1400X1250mm||1500X1250mm||1600X1250mm|
|Min size of cover face||360x360mm||360x360mm||360x360mm||360x360mm|