Semi-auto flat bed creasing die cutting machine
1. The mechanical castings are cast by the lost foam process. After manual effective treatment, the effect of never deforming is achieved.
Characteristic of Semi-auto flat bed creasing die cutting machine:
1. The mechanical castings are cast by the lost foam process. After manual effective treatment, the effect of never deforming is achieved. At the same time, the structure of the fuselage press frame is improved to make it stronger, which completely overcomes the uneven thickness of the old process castings. Force deformation causes the disadvantage of poor mechanical accuracy.
2. The shafts and gears of this machine are made of heat-treated materials. The gears adopt high-precision large helical angle gears and adopt angular displacement design to make it better in engagement and stronger. The performance is more stable during operation and the noise is lower.
3. The castings of this machine reach HT250 material, and the material of key parts is 700-2.
4. The machine has large pressing and cutting force, and the opening angle is not less than 160 degrees, which makes the operation safer and more convenient.
5. This machine has sensitive brakes, four safety insurances to ensure safety and reliability, and an electronic automatic centralized fuel supply system.
6. The bearing of this machine adopts NSK bearing.
7. The electrical appliances of this machine adopt the original Schneider Electric imported from France.
8. The shaft sleeve of this machine is made of wear-resistant alloy ZCuZn40Pb2.
Technical data of Semi-auto flat bed creasing die cutting machine:
|Type||Maximum effective cutting area/mm||Work speed||Maximum blade length||Power /Kw||Dimensions/Length*width*height||Weight/Ton|